Friday, December 30, 2011

What does 2012 have for me?

I'm not big into making resolutions because they usually just seem like a waste. Everyone gets bored after a few months and get the 'Oh well, we tried" attitude.

I'm not making any resolutions per se, but I am making a few goals/ plans for the new year.

1. Graduate with my PhD in Chemistry and find a job. Anyone hiring? :)
2. Run my 3rd Half Marathon and PR.
3. Complete the Food Journal Challenge for January.
4. Go to more concerts.
5. Enjoy my birthday. January 18 everyone!

I think those are enough goals to start with. I would love to lose more weight/ tone up and I will work on that by sticking to my running and taking my 2 core/ abs classes at the rec center. I need to be more mindful of the food I put in my body and explore more recipes/ food for healthier cooking.

What goals have you set for 2012?


I hope everyone has a very safe and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment