Monday, December 12, 2011

Being Girly

Friday night, Erin and I went and had our nails done. She got a mani/pedi since she was graduating and all and I got a new color of Shellac on my nails. We went to a new to us place that is pretty new to the area in Moscow. It's called NiNi's Nails, well because the owners name is NiNi. :) This was funny for me b/c some of my family calls me Cort-a-NiNi.
My stubby man hands...

pinkish and sparkles!!
Then we went to Taco Bell for dinner and I sadly wasn't that hungry but ended up with the $5 box. It was something and made me feel good that I didn't go crazy for once at the Bell! I went home and totally watched Dateline and went to bed. Old!

Saturday, I was a bum in the morning and then got ready for Erin's grad party. It was a nice day for a drive. It was cold but sunny and looked warm which is good enough for me. We had lasagna, salad, garlic bread and cake! It was all super yummy!!

I went home and there wasn't anything on tv, so I gave Jack some kitty weed catnip and watched him be an idiot for a while and finally threw in the towel and went to bed at 10. Old 2 nights in a row!

Jack and his "plate"

This is the after...
Sunday morning, I was good and got up and went to the gym by 10. I was hoping for 5 miles but only got 4 in. I think I figured out my problem though. I went back to my old shoes that I wore for the half when I was at home and had major leg cramping issues.  Now I know what my problem was... kinda. So, I bought some insoles for my current running shoes that give me less crampy issues and will see how this goes. I put my hand in the shoe and could feel a giant footprint from the ball of my foot to my toes. Maybe I'm not much of a heel striker? :)

When I got home from the gym and Walmart to get goodies for the week, I started a pot of beef stew which later turned into beef and barley stew. It cooked all day and smelled amazing!!

steaming stew!


How was your weekend? Anyone else out there being domestic/ girly?

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through SUAR comment. I liked your blog name! I am a fellow COUG (already graduated). GO COUGS!! Here is a pic of one of my furry friends.
    http://livinthefitlife.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-december.html

    ReplyDelete