Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bah Thursday!

Well, it's that day of the week again. I have an early and long day. I was good and caught the 7:30 bus to be on campus before 8am when my lab time/ office hours started. I have been in 401 having office hour purgatory since then.

I did get to escape for 2 hours and go to a McNair Winter graduation luncheon. It was nice to see familiar faces and catch up. I had some veggie lasagna, salad and a break stick. This was followed by a tiramisu cake. It looked very pretty but there was WAY too much icing for me.

Now, I'm back in purgatory until 5. I feel like it's very hard to get started on anything b/c you are at the student's disposal and have an unlimited number of interruptions.

I'm hoping to catch the 5pm bus, go home, let Heif out and feed him, get some dinner in me and then come back to campus for my research group meeting at 7 til 9pm. I fear it's going to be a long one b/c we have a member that is defending his research proposal. This means that I will have to bring things to snack on and some tea/ water to drink.

At this point, I'm looking forward to rejoining my friend, the bed.

Is it Friday yet? How has your Thursday been?


Here's some eye candy that I know will at least cheer me up!
M. Shadows of A7X
                                                                             source

No comments:

Post a Comment