- I PRed my Bloomsday time by 15 mins!
- I signed up for and completed 2 half marathons: Akron and Spokane
- I ran a bunch of new races and varied distances.
- I learned where I like to run around the Palouse.
- I learned that my worst distance is the 5K but really like the 10K.
- I learned that running is the best form of therapy b/c it makes you sweat and is free.
- I participated in my first blog swaps for Christmas.
- I won 2 blog giveaways: an Etsy ring from Natasha @Cautiously Audacious and the Good2Go bars from Rachelle @ Running for Trevor.
- I participated in my first virtual race!
2011 had it's ups and downs but overall was a good year. I'm looking forward to what 2012 has to bring!