Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Recap

I have had a great 2011 when I think about it. I did things I never thought I would do and had a lot of fun doing them.


  • I PRed my Bloomsday time by 15 mins!
  • I signed up for and completed 2 half marathons: Akron and Spokane
  • I ran a bunch of new races and varied distances.
  • I learned where I like to run around the Palouse.
  • I learned that my worst distance is the 5K but really like the 10K.
  • I learned that running is the best form of therapy b/c it makes you sweat and is free.
  • I participated in my first blog swaps for Christmas.
  • I won 2 blog giveaways: an Etsy ring from Natasha @Cautiously Audacious and the Good2Go bars from Rachelle @ Running for Trevor
  • I participated in my first virtual race!

2011 had it's ups and downs but overall was a good year. I'm looking forward to what 2012 has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment