Thursday, July 7, 2011

Surprise!!!

Yesterday was pretty boring and normal as far as Wednesdays go. I had group meeting until about 6:30 and then had to hurry home, let Heif out, change my shoes and grab some munchies and out the door.

I was on my way to my boss' daughter's house because she was throwing him a surprise birthday party!

We all got there before he did and parked around the corner so he couldn't see the cars. She called him and told her that she had locked herself out of the car and he came right over to help!

We were all hiding when he came in the house and then SURPRISE!!!

We definitely got him because no one said anything at school. It was a good surprise!

It was a potluck event and I was lazy and took a bag of Doritos than never got opened. There was salad, 2 types of pasta salad, meatloaf, stuffed peppers and cherry pie and ice cream for dessert.

Here's the birthday boy wearing his gift. Just to note: his mustache is older than me and is quite famous in our little part of the nerd world.

I got home about 9:30, fed Heif and was exhausted by 10. I asked Heif if he was ready for bed and he jumped up, so off to bed it was! I was in bed by 10:30 and then of course I couldn't fall asleep!! I'm thinking if this running in the morning this is going to happen, I'm definitely going to have to go to bed earlier which means saying goodbye to my 10pm tv shows. Except the EMWLE!!! I won't give that up!! I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Also, I would like to wish my Aunt/Fairy Godmother Bev a very Happy Birthday today!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment