Friday, July 15, 2011

Fro yo's Anonymous

My name is Cortney and I am addicted to fro yo! Yes! I went again last night! This would make it the 3rd time this week! I tried a new combo and it was delicious! I had vanilla and strawberry lemonade yogurt with granola, strawberries, raspberries and marshmallow cream!!

This was my reward for completing my suck-tastic 4 mile run! I felt like I was pushing extra hard but was only really going my regular pace. I think I had a case of the "cement block legs". But I got it done and then ate my feelings in fro yo with Erin!

Then, I actually went home and had some dinner. I made a shredded bbq chicken wrap with a Laughing Cow blue cheese wedge spread on the tortilla and some peas and carrots! It was quite yummy. I sat and watched about a half hour of tv and then decided I was done for the night. I was in bed by 10:30. Wow! I'm getting old!

Tonight, I don't have anything fun planned but am hoping for a new episode of Friday Night Lights and maybe a new Dateline. I'll be up early tomorrow morning to go to the Farmers' Market with Laura and then I have a late Bastille Day BBQ with the Frenchies. I think I'm going to make baked brie to be all festive. 

Oh! I updated the "concerts" and "races" tabs b/c I have bought tickets or paid race entries or will pay race entries for these races. If you are in the Eastern WA area and plan on going to any of them, let me know! I'd love to meet up with you!

What fun plans do you have this weekend?

Here are some pictures of Heif with his new toy that I bought him! Hilarious!

I like to shake, shake it!!


Play with me!

Happy boy!

I'm so cute!!

1 comment:

  1. I knew the squishy elephant was the way to go... :)

    ReplyDelete