Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary/ Bastille Day!

First of all, I would like to wish a Happy 32nd Wedding Anniversary to my parents! Aren't they cute?!
 
Mom & Dad
Next, I would like to wish all of you Frenchies out there a Happy Bastille Day! Vive la revolution!
                                                 

Since I was MIA yesterday, here's what I've been up to...

Tuesday night I ended up going for my run. I decided on running to Laura's house and back b/c it's pretty flat and lessens my chance of inducing the loss of a lung. I made it to Laura's in 3 minutes less than I had last time! I sat and chatted and hydrated with her a while and decided to head back b/c it was threatening to rain. On my way back, I had just passed the 5 mile mark and I saw my Japanese Post-Doc walking home and decided that 5 miles was enough and walked with her b/c we live pretty close. I ended up walking about a mile home and only lost some partial lung along the way. I really am feeling better but sound like I've been smoking since I was 2. It's not good.

Last night after I left group meeting, I felt that I NEEDED some froyo! I didn't care if I had to go by myself but I was gonna get me some! Laura ended up being able to go with me. I decided on a cake batter/peanut butter swirl with chocolate chips, granola, strawberries, mango, raspberries and marshmallow sauce! It was even better than the first cup!!! When we were licking finishing our bowls, a hoard of children came in. I think some kind of summer camp was unleashed on the froyo shop b/c there were at least 30 kids in the not so big shop. Laura and I swiftly exited.

Then, I was on a mission to find a new handheld water bottle b/c the handle on my old one broke on my run Tuesday night. We started at the outdoorsy store, Tri-State, that I know carries Camelbak bottles. No luck but I did pick up a Race Rag to find out what's going on in the local racing world.

Then, we moved on the to mall b/c it was only 8, so we had an hour to exercise cruise around the mall. I ended up finding some cute clogs with cushy fuzz in the bottom for $20 and Laura got a pair of sneaks for $5. We next went to Ross b/c you never know what you're going to find in there. I didn't have any luck, but Laura found a few things.

On our way back to Pullman, I asked Laura if she needed anything at the Super Wallmarche and she did, so we went there before I took her home. And what did I find? But the handheld water bottle contraption that my Mom and Julia had told me that they had found. I was skeptical but was more than elated when I found it! I of course went with blue! I'm excited to try it tonight!!!

After wandering around for a while, we took our goods and I took Laura home. I didn't get home til 10:30 and technically didn't have any dinner but my froyo. I had a few bites of potato and macaroni salad and went to bed b/c I was pooped!

Then I woke up to it teeming down rain, so I had to take the bus to school. :( I really wanted to stay home and cuddle in bed with the Jack kitty b/c that's what he was doing when I left.

What is the weather like where you live? It's currently 59 and cloudy here this afternoon. I hope it keeps up b/c that sounds like awesome running weather to me!!

Any fun plans for tonight? I told my mom that she and dad have to do something fun for their anniversary tonight and I think she laughed at me! :) I'm going running! That's fun, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment