Thursday, July 21, 2011

Steak Night!

Yes my friends... Steak Night is happening again tonight! I think we might be celebrating the fact that Laura doesn't have band practice tonight, so we can actually go to Steak Night! :) I will take pictures with my phone since my camera charger is in MN somewhere... but it's shipped! Woo!

Last night I was good and actually went for a run! I did the small loop, which is 4 miles and went in the opposite direction than I usually do. This was the same route I did with my early morning run and did it 8 minutes faster than last time! It's amazing what not coughing up a lung while running can do for you! I also started out pretty speedy with a 10:30 min/mile pace for my first mile. Then, I encountered the lovely hills that Pullman has to offer and my speedy pace went down the crapper! I did keep up a faster overall pace than I usually run at, so I was happy with that. I was under a 13 min/mile for the whole 4 mile run. I'll take that!

Also, I got 2 presents in the mail yesterday! I got the tickets to the Hinder/Adelita's Way/ Egypt Central show on August 7 in Lewiston
The lead singer in the middle used to be a Chippendale's dancer! Oh Yea!!
                                       
and I got my box from Mission Skincare a day early than expected!! Since I was going out on a run, I was hoping to get to use the chub rub. It turns out that my shorter shorts were all dirty so I work a pair of my longer shorts. I did try the sweet vanilla lip balm and didn't need to reapply the whole time I was on the run. That's good news and it has spf 15 in it!
2 chub rubs, face cream, sun screen, and lots of lip protection
And since I can't help myself...here's Heif!
Mom. Why are you doing this to me?!

But I love you!
What are your plans tonight? I'm glad I got my run in last night now! Bring on Steak Night and all the fixins! :D
Tomorrow I get to pack to wake up at the crack of the morning to go to Spokane for my 8K and then a fun filled day! I still don't know how you people are able to function that early in the morning! I'm still struggling!


No comments:

Post a Comment