Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Taco Bell!

Yes! The mother ship did call to me! I was bad and didn't go to the gym last night. Partly because my legs were still kinda dead from my run on Sunday and the fact that Erin thought about going to Taco Bell for dinner! I haven't had the TB since February, when we went after our last A7X concert and then I got sick from it! That's what I get from cheating on my Moscow TB!! Here are the goods! I had a grilled stuft chicken burrito combo that comes with nachos and cheese, a potato soft taco and the nectar that is Mountainy Dew!
Also, there were some new packets of sauce! Note the green ones (Salsa Verde) and the dark red (Fire roasted chipotle)! The new sauces were really good and gave lots of flavor! I was also impressed with the new packaging. Does any one know when they started using the new stuff?

After we were done eating, Erin and I sat there and chatted til 9:51! I don't know where the time goes when we get to talking, but it just zooms by! Then I went home, put cream on Heif and went to bed. 

In other news, I thought I would give you an update on my "garden" or the collection of pots that will be my garden. My seeds are sprouting and seem to be doing well. I have sugar snap peas, beets and lettuce sprouted. My pepper plants that I got from the Mom's Weekend Horticulture Club sale are doing very well but my tomato plants seem kinda sick. I'm thinking that they aren't getting enough sun in the room I have them.  I will work on putting them outside more, but the wind has been so strong lately I'm worried about them being ripped to shreds. Anyone have any gardening advice? It's been too cold to plant them in the garden yet, so I've just left them in the pots.
Assorted pepper and tomato plants

My seedlings


Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh Taco Bell, that used to be my diet wrecker! haha, I love that place and I don't know why! I haven't been there since November, and geez everything has changed! New packaging, new sauce, what else is different?!

    ReplyDelete