Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Snow on the Palouse!

That's right! It's April 19 and I woke to my car covered in snow. :( Needless to say I wasn't happy about this, because it means that I'm still that far away from getting to ride the motorcyle. In better news, it's supposed to be 60 degrees on Saturday, so maybe there's hope.

Last night, I had my last GPSA meeting of the year. It turned into a big love fest of thanking everyone for their work over the year. The food was good and with that being over, I'm that much closer to getting paid for the semester! :) After the meeting, I met up with Erin to watch "The Day after Tomorrow" for extra credit for her Geology class. I had never seen the movie before, so it was kind of fun to look at the scientific stuff vs. the Hollywood-ized stuff. The inner nerd in me was happy. Then I went home and watched the end of DWTS. I got to see Maks with no shirt on! :) It was quite nice! Then I watched the Barbara Walters' special on the upcoming Royal Wedding. I was once in love with Prince William, but I think that was when he had all of his hair. I'm excited for Kate, but wouldn't want that job! Good luck to both of them. Now, I'm kind of understanding all of the hype when Diana and Charles were married.

Tonight, I'm going to listen to Jorge Cham, the author of the PhD Comics. He's going to give a talk and then sign books. Good thing I remembered to bring my books to school today! I'm going to try and get a picture with him but I don't know how possible that will be. I'm still a little sore from running on Sunday, so if I don't have enough time to run tonight I won't be overly upset, but I want to go to my BOSU Abs class b/c I missed on Thursday. Hopefully my plans work out accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment