Monday, April 11, 2011

Holy soreness Batman!

Here's a recap from the weekend since I am cheap and lazy. Cheap because I don't have internet at home and lazy b/c I can't be bothered to lug my laptop around...

Friday night... I made some delish pasta and sauerkraut dish and then sat at home and watched "Who do you think you are" with Ashley Judd and then Dateline. Wow I'm old!

Saturday... I woke up and met my friend Erin at Rosauer's in Moscow and then she drove us to Clarkston where we went for a ~5 mile power walk with her WW peeps. My Nike+ said we only went 4.41 miles, but good enough.  After that, we went to Zaney Graze, which is a diner inspired place. I was bad an had some Mountainy Dew with my California Chicken Burger (chicken breast, avacado, bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo) with waffle fries. We were exceptionally bad and split a Cow pie sunday that had a brownie bottom, with ice cream, whipped cream, hot fudge, nuts, choco chips and M&Ms! It was amazing! We then went to the KMart looking for the Special K protein bars and they were amazingly $7.49 a box! No thanks! We headed back to Moscow and hit up the Wallgreens where we found them on sale for $5 a box. Thank you!
We then decided it was a good idea to wander around the mall, forgetting it was WSU's Mom's Weekend. There were people EVERYWHERE! It was a total mad house! I found a pair of running shorts and capris and then we wandered for a bit more til the crowd did Erin in. I continued on to Old Navy and found another pair of "compression" capris and some cute bathing suit bottoms to go with my top that I bought to encase my girls in the summer.
After coming back to Pullman and sitting on the couch for a bit, I got my the guts to go running because I had a 10 mile goal for Sat. I ended up doing about 6.5 miles in ~1:20. It was about a 12 min/mile. Pretty good for me. I went home and iced my knees because they were angry with me. Haven't had to do that since high school.

Sunday... I woke up not feeling too sore. My knees were good but it felt like someone had punched me in each of my butt cheeks! I went to the Horticulture Club sale and bought 2 salsa bowls and some random tomato plants and some basil. I always manage to kill the basil, so we'll see how this one goes. Then I layed around til about 6 when it was time to go to Sunday Bootcamp. This consists of a 40 min BOSU Core class, an hour of rest or walking on the treadmill watching Iron Chef, and then an hour TRX class. I did it and didn't feel too bad.

Also in good news... Heif has stopped barfing! YAY! And his skin is getting better!

Ok. Back to work. I think I will be hobbling all day b/c I feel about 80 years old from the belly button down!

FYI: I have ordered a new camera battery, so expect some lots of pictures when that gets here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment