Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Great White Wednesday

Yesterday, in the mail I got.... MY CAMERA BATTERIES! Now I can slather pictures all over my blog instead of boring you with just words! :)

Last night before going to the gym, I decided to release THE GREAT WHITE!!!!!
My blindingly white legs.

I did 4.38 miles around the indoor track at the gym last night. I could say I was running, but it was more like a fast walk with a jiggle. I think my legs were still tired from TRX on Sunday and I just didn't have it in me. I didn't get into my groove until about 2.5 miles and even then it was a slow go! I feel like I rocked my BOSU abs class though!

I went home to watch Biggest Loser and decided to have a grilled cheese for dinner, because it was National Grilled Cheese Day, of course! Then I had a hunk of Jenny-O ham to get my protein on and a cup of SF chai tea, b/c it's a form of tea and I'm an addict! BL and Parenthood were good. I'm looking forward to Parenthood next week b/c the previews looked good.

In more exciting news...
In 2 weeks and 2 days, Erin and I will start off our Summer Concert Extravaganza!!!!
First up is Papa Roach, Finger Eleven and Pop Evil...
Jacobi from Papa Roach at the Gorge in George,WA

No comments:

Post a Comment