Friday, April 15, 2011

Furry Children Friday #2

Last night I was mentally exhausted from all the stress I put on myself, so I didn't feel up to going to the gym. Instead, I rented a movie from the Redbox for 50 cents (there was a special), had Shake 'n Bake chicken and edamame for dinner and then fell asleep on the couch during Jeopardy! I = boring and old! I woke up about 9:30, just enough time to watch my movie. I rented 'Love & Other Drugs'. It was good but definitely not what the previews portrayed it as. It ended up that Anne Hathaway's character had Parkinson's Disease at 20-something. Disclaimer: There is lots of naked Jake Gyllenhall butt and Anne Hathaway's boobs. This is totally not a kid friendly movie, but still super cute.

Now on to the kids...
Today, I will focus on my cat Imine. Her name is nerdy and means a carbon double bonded to a nitrogen, but sounds totally feminine right?! I rescued her from the Moscow shelter and she was actually a birthday gift to me from my friend Jessie. She is part Siamese and likes to do weird things, like this weird chatter at birds through the window or bugs that she's hunting. She also likes to find stuff to sit in. She likes but is not limited to sitting in boxes.
Baby Imine-- She looks so little!

She loves her scratching post!

Who needs a box, when you have a bowl to sit in!


PS. It is halfway though April and I still haven't ridden this to school (or anywhere else) yet! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment