Thursday, April 21, 2011

Snow again?!

Good morning, I guess?! Yup! It's snowing again here in Pullman and has reduced my motivation to less than zero, so I thought a post was better than starting to work just yet. 

Last night after group meeting, which was awesomely short (out by 6:15), I met Erin at the Hallway Mall in search of possibly a dress or cute black heels to wear the the GPSA Gala on Friday. I ended up only buying a cup of tea from Starbucks but Erin got a cute dress from Maurice's. I was debating some cute hooker-ish shoes from Ross but after standing in them for 10 mins they hurt my feet so they were out, even for $20. 

Then Erin and I decided we needed something. We were thinking FroYo b/c we've been on a Freshens kick lately and decided that only Baskin Robbins would have the goods in Moscow. We went to BR and ended up with the goods and sooooo much more! This is what we got...



 
Brownie Sundae

Brownie Sundae!!!   Mine had vanilla FroYo and Fudge Brownie ice cream with marshmallow topping, with whipped cream, nuts and a cherry! After chatting in the parking lot for a while, I went home, watched some tv, took the blue scrub to Heif and went to bed. 


Now, today I get to run off my ice cream induced sleep! WOO! 

  
                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment