Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday Week Part II

Sorry everyone that I fell off the blogosphere last week. Things got really crazy around here starting on Wednesday and didn't stop until about Saturday afternoon!

To Anonymous from North Texas-- At this point in my job search, I am looking for anything. I'm not specifically set in one particular direction. If a good opportunity arises and seems to be a good fit, then I'm game.

Now, back to my crazy life from last week...

Tuesday night, I went to the gym and everyone and their brother was there and on a treadmill, so I couldn't do my regularly scheduled speed workout. Instead, I parked myself on an elliptical machine and did 35 mins of hills forward and backward and then did my abs class. I didn't get home until after 9 and didn't feel like cooking, so I whipped up some oats. I made them extra fancy by adding, pb, raspberry preserves and a chopped banana that had very few days of life left. This is what I got...


Wednesday night, after group meeting, was my make-up birthday froyo party. Thanks to everyone who was able to make it. I didn't only just have froyo, I had a froyo pie!! It was amazing even though I only ate maybe 1/8 of the thing!

Froyo pie!!

The party crowd

Thursday night was Steak Night!! I was good and only ate half of my steak and potato which I had the leftovers for lunch on Friday, but I also had 3 cookies and a cupcake minus the frosting.

The Meal

chocolate cheese cake cupcake

Birthday shot: Surfer on Acid

Friday night, Erin, Jess, and I went shopping for my interview outfit. I scored a black pants suit with a few different tops to choose from at Maurice's and these shoes from Macy's.

Interview shoes

Also, in the mail that day, I received my new fancy running shoes from www.runningwarehouse.com. I took them for their inaugural spin Sunday morning for only 4 miles. This is what happens to you when you don't do a long run every weekend!

Nike Zoom Structure + 15s

like running on a cloud!

Saturday, I helped work the WSU indoor track meet and met my future husband. He's a thrower for Utah State and he could pass for Kevin Greene's younger brother. Mine! :)

I think that pretty much wraps up the rest of my week last week. 

How was your weekend? Is it cold where you are? It was in the low 40s and raining this morning. Yuck!!

Now I'm off to PT. Possibly only one more visit after this!

Oh! I'm still taking interview advice/ questions I should ask about my first real Big Girl Job. 






1 comment:

  1. yay!!! sounds like your bday was epic! i mean...fro-yo pie!?! that is serious! when is your interview!?!

    ReplyDelete