Monday, January 9, 2012

Almost hit an 8 pt buck!

Happy Monday everyone! (groan)

Friday night was pretty boring with the usual Dateline and chilling on the couch after I had done a very slow 3 miles with Jessie after work. I came home and ate the leftover tuna salad on toast and then Muenster cheese on rice cakes for a snack while I cried through Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! I ended up reading some 'Catching Fire' before I went to bed.

tuna salad on toast

muenster cheese on rice cakes

Saturday morning, I got up and showered b/c I was going to Spokane with Erin today. She needed the mp3 cord in her car fixed so we can listen to tunes in the concert-mobile. We dropped of her car and her parentals picked us up and we went to watch her little cousin play AAU basketball and then went to Red Robin for lunch. I had the California Chicken burger with sweet potato fries. I forgot to take a picture of my meal but here are the leftovers and you can double it.


After lunch, we got the car and went shopping since we were in Spokane. We went to the mall and stopped at my newest obsession The Body Shop and I got $10 off b/c it's my birthday month!!

After we left the mall, Erin was looking for something to repair her snowboarding boot, so we went to the General Store and I scored these bad boys for $15!!!! I'll let you know how I like them.


                                               

We left Spokane and had our tunes and were chatting away. We were almost home when there was a big freaking deer just hanging out in the middle of the road. I yelled and Erin swerved and we survived! No crash, just kept going! But both of us were tramatized for the rest of the drive home. And then I had to pee real bad! Stupid fight or flight response. The rest of my night was uneventful. :)

Sunday, I woke up to go running with Jessie at 10. I was aiming for 8-10 but ended up only doing 6.2 b/c it was 38 degrees with a 17 mph headwind. It was COLD! And I had forgotten my gloves. :( I did my 10k in 1:29. I'll take it. As I was coming up to mile 1.5, Jess from blonde ponytail passed me with Cooper and then we ran/ chatted until mile 2. It was such a nice surprise!

breakfast


broccoli cheese soup for lunch

snack

creeping on the neighbors


She couldn't look at the tv while the Steelers were losing it either. I don't want to talk about it! HUMPH!

crockpot chicken noodle soup with ketchup

Monday breakfast

chia seeds in my chicken noodle soup

I also had my raspberry greek yogurt but I think you know what that looks like by now. 

I'm off to PT. I hope they don't hurt me too much!

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

What kinds of fun did you have this weekend?

Ketchup on chicken noodle soup... yes or no?

1 comment:

  1. Scared me there - I almost thought you ate the cat! I don't like chicken noodle soup - I either like my soup creamy or stew, not in the middle.

    ReplyDelete