Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Still Alive

Hello everyone...

I just wanted to write a quick post so you knew I was still alive. A lot of fun stuff happened this weekend that I have some pictures of that I'm able to show you and I have some pictures that I won't show you. :)

I kind of fell off the planet at the end of the week but things started to look up. My only downer now is that classes have started and this means lots of meetings, attending lecture for the labs I'm teaching and seminars twice a week! YAY! I will try to post as often as I have been but that might end up slowing down depending on what's going on.

I'm working on a post for tomorrow that is a weekend recap. Until then, I have a TA meeting, Departmental Seminar, go home and let Heif out and then a softball game at 6:30. When am I gonna fit some dinner in there? I haven't figured that one out yet.

How was your weekend? Since you don't know what all I did yet! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment