Thursday, June 9, 2011

Getting Creative

Yesterday was my long day at work b/c we had group meeting. Luckily, it was a short group meeting at about an hour. I was excited to get out of there but then I decided that I wanted to put some music on my phone. I REALLY wanted the "workout rock" playlist that I have on my nano to go on my phone but it wasn't in my iTunes and I guess it's a big deal to move it back to itunes. So I went through my itunes and added the music I wanted to my phone. This took about an hour b/c I only have about 50 gigs of music to go through! I ended up with ~5-6 gigs of music on my phone and not all of it is my screaming/crazy rock music. :)

When I got home, I decided that I was hungry and hadn't taken anything out of the freezer for dinner in the morning. I found some Mac n cheese in the pantry and made 2 boxes of it. I didn't think that would be enough, so I dug around the pantry to look for something to snazz it up. I found a can of green chilis and a can of generic rotel! SCORE!! I mixed that in with the noodles and tada! Then I remembered that I had a pita left in the fridge, even better! I assembled the pita and then sprinkled some seasoned bread crumbs on them. I was very proud of my "Adult Mac n Cheese." It was quite yummy. I finished it off for lunch this morning by itself, no pita.

Tonight, is the night that I will get my run on again! I think the weather is going to be nice. It's only 55 right now, so you people that are roasting in the East can be jealous. But can I get a 70?! It's June and I'm still worried about my plants being outside. Crazy!

I think I'm gonna try the big loop around town b/c my rear has finally recovered from running the hill on Saturday. I will let you know how it goes.

Have you ever made a grown up Mac n Cheese? What do you add to yours?

Are you one of the people roasting on the East Coast? How hot is it getting where you are?
You can keep it, but I'm sure you'd be interested in my chilly temps. No trades please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment