Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friday Night Out

Last night was super fun b/c I got to watch my friend Laura's band, Jackson Blue, perform all night long and it was their first performance with this line-up of the band. It was so much fun watching her strut her stuff and sing her little heart out! They did a nice mix of country, rock and original songs. I'm looking forward to their next show, but it's not until July 9. That just seems really far away!

I didn't get to see the rest of the Moscow Artwalk festival, but that was totally fine b/c I enjoyed watching my friend do her thing and I was glad to be there to support her.

Here are a few pictures from last night. I was the official paparazzi on hand.

It started off nice at sunny about 7pm

Laura and guitarist. I'm still learning everyone's names.

Hot lady at the mic.

Rocking it out til the end!
How was your Friday night? Did you do anything fun?

Anything else planned for this weekend?
I'm going home from work now and working on cleaning the rest of the explosion that is inside my house. I made a good dent on the kitchen Thursday night. Now it's time to tackle the rest of the house!

1 comment:

  1. You are off to an excellent start as my first groupie... ;) I demand to see the rest of your pictures (if there are any more) and that we hang out soon! <3

    ReplyDelete