Thursday, March 22, 2012

I gave it a good caulking!

Geeze people! I'm talking about my tub! Haha!! Things have definitely been crazy around here and I realized that because the Rec Center closed at 7 and I didn't get to work out as much as normal, I was crabby!

ignore the water stains... I'm working on those
I got a nice little workout in on Friday by doing 800 repeats on the middle school track that is by me. I didn't get many done (2) because it was getting dark and cold and the wind was picking up. So I took myself to Safeway in an attempt to get some $5 Friday fish (this is try #2) and again they were out! I asked the guy when I had to come to get some and he said they were out by 5pm when he got there! At this rate, I will never have $5 Friday fish!

Do you have Friday Fish Frys where you live? I grew up with them b/c we lived in a predominantly Italian Catholic community and they were year round, not just during Lent. My family isn't Catholic but it has evolved into a Friday tradition for us and I miss it b/c restaurants around here don't do it and think I'm crazy when I tell them about it. I dunno.

For St. Patty's Day, I spent the day working on my Introduction chapter at the good 'ole Thomas Hammer coffee shop and then let myself have some fun that evening. Erin and I went to Lewiston to go roller skating!!


Sunset on the drive down

These were not comfortable and probly older than me!

Dinner! chicken strips and sweet potato tots!

My dessert and SPD splurge. So good!

At Safeway, I got some Buitoni pasta to try out b/c I had a coupon and it was on sale. Turns out, it is AMAZING!! It's definitely pricey but sooooo good! I got the Chicken and panchetta tortellonis and the wild mushroom stuffed agnelottis. I'm fairly certain I butchered the spellings of both those pastas, but you get the point. I paired them with some Spinach and cheese sauce and enjoyed it during BL on Tuesday. Yes, I'm still watching that show b/c I love it and wouldn't know what else to do on a Tuesday night. It's bad enough that Parenthood is over but I'm kind of enjoying Fashion Star. It's like Project Runway but my version since I only have 20 channels of cable b/c I'm cheap/ poor.

Stir fry earlier in the week

Jack hanging out
Jack being lazy with me

Tuesday, while everyone at home was enjoying beautiful warmer than normal weather, this is how I got to welcome in Spring! But Heif liked it...

Thank you Palouse!
Then last night, I shot this lovely. I don't know who she thinks she's fooling but the toilet is no place to hide!

Creeper!

Today, I woke up with some swollen lymph nodes behind my ear. As the day went on they didn't get any better so I stopped by Student Health. It turns out that the raging zit that I have in my hair is infected and caused my lymphs to go up. This resulted in me getting a weeks worth of antibiotics. Poop!

I was planning on going to the gym, but since my recent health development, I think I'm going to stay home and chill and maybe start packing. I leave on Saturday and the big race is on Sunday!! I can't wait to meet all the famous bloggers that I love to read!!

Are you going to the Hot Chocolate race in San Diego? How about the ACS conference? I present on Thursday if anyone is still around. Email me! I love to meet new people!

What do you think of the new blog header/ picture?



No comments:

Post a Comment