Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm back!

Well, it's been almost a year to the day since I last posted and I'm sad about that. Things have been pretty crazy around here in that time. I took some time off of running and started back up after January 2013. I got more serious in June when I started training for the Columbus 1/2 marathon, which I ran in today.

I'm starting my blog back up because I will be training for my 5th 1/2 Marathon on May 3 in Columbus, OH, doing the Cap City 1/2 marathon. My plan for the winter is to train with my friend Anna and increase our speed and for Anna to finish, since this will be her first half!!

The Race

The race today was a pretty good one. After living in this city for almost a year and a half, I got to see some parts that I haven't had a chance to see on my own yet. I enjoy exploring cities this way. Here's a picture of me and my friend Jessie after the race today. This was her first half marathon and she did awesome!


As to an update on other things, here are my dog children now. It's a lot of fun to watch them romp around the yard. It's nice for Heif to finally have a playmate. 


I look forward to keeping you up date on my training! Here's to a happy and healthy 5th 1/2 marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment